Engineered to improve engine cleanliness and performance, ACDelco Dexos 1™ Fully Synthetic Engine Oils are composed of high-quality synthetic base stocks and exceptional additive technology. ACDelco Dexos 1™ Fully Synthetic Engine Oil is the General Motors factory fill and the required service fill for GM vehicles with gasoline engines beginning with the 2011 model year. It is recommended for use in cars and light trucks with gasoline and gasoline turbocharged engines where API SN and all prior specifications are required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Meets ILSAC GF-5 specifications to fulfill current energy-conserving performance standards.
- Meets API SN Service Classification requirements to be suitable for use in modern engines.
- Provides protection against high-temperature deposits to reduce engine wear.
- Provides protection against viscosity breakdown for long oil life and drain intervals.
- Protects against the formation of sludge and varnish deposits on engine parts to provide additional engine support even in demanding stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Meets Dexos 1™ specifications, resulting in high resistance to oxidation, excellent low-temperature flow and pump ability during cold start-ups, and excellent protection against formation of sludge and other harmful deposits.