FULLY SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL
ACDelco Fully Synthetic Engine Oils are designed with high-quality synthetic base stocks and top-of-the-line additive technology to provide maximum protection for today’s modern engines. They meet common US and European industry standards like ILSAC GF-6 and API SP Service Classification, and are formulated to meet the common warranty requirements for U.S., European, and Japanese cars and light trucks with gasoline engines. It is recommended for use in cars and light trucks with gasoline and gasoline turbocharged engines where API SP and all prior specifications are required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Formulated to meet industry specifications for U.S., European, and Asian vehicle manufacturers to be applicable for use in a wide range of vehicle makes and models.
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 specifications to fulfill current energy-conserving performance standards.
- Meets API SP Service Classification requirements for use in modern engines.
- Provides protection against high-temperature deposits to reduce engine wear.
- Provides exceptional low temperature flow and pump ability to reduce friction and wear at engine start-up in cold weather.
- Provides maximum protection against viscosity breakdown resulting in longer oil life and drain intervals.
- Protects against the formation of sludge and varnish deposits on engine parts to provide additional engine support even in demanding stop-and-go driving conditions.
- High resistance to oxidation, and excellent protection against formation of sludge and other harmful deposits.